Villa Kastos is a calm and stylish beachfront villa with spectacular views over the Ionian sea, its infamous islands and the bay of Paleros together with the contrasting colours of the Acananian mountains. An absolute unique villa to provide an everlasting happy memory.
Villa Kastos is a fabulous beach-front villa that is completely private, contemporary in style and only steps away from the amazing blue Ionian Sea. With four double bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom, large private seafront pool and a well-designed garden, it is a perfect solution for a large family or group of friends.
The villa has been designed architecturally to harmonise perfectly with the surrounding landscape. As you approach the villa from the pine-scented forest behind you see the green sedum roof just above the glistening blue sea. Coming down the path, herbs mingle with the scent of the pines before you then reach the main entrance to this unique villa.
The ground floor level has a contemporary style open-plan living room with designer kitchen complete with granite work-surfaces and cooking island as well as dishwasher, large fridge/freezer and wine fridge. On this level there is also the utility room with washing machine. Large French doors open out onto a fantastic deck area which has a covered dining area for 8.
The first floor is accessed either internally via the staircase or by an external staircase. It features a contemporary glass zen-inspired atrium, opening from the villa on three sides, in which is an established olive tree together with a cascade of brightly coloured bougainvillea. A perfect place to meditate or just simply to sit and relax.
All four bedrooms have double beds and their own en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom has French doors along the entire length leading to a fantastic veranda overlooking the sea with sofa, sun loungers and table. The 2nd bedroom also has a balcony overlooking the sea whilst the 3rd and 4th bedrooms have a view of the atrium. All beds have Cocomat® mattresses
The styling of Villa Kastos is calm and simplistic and for absolute comfort is air-conditioned throughout.
Located in the quiet, traditional Greek village of Pogonia, 5km from the picturesque town of Paleros, the Villa Kastos is evocatively situated amongst olive trees, vineyards and pine trees with a breath taking backdrop of beautiful, idyllic scenery and the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea. Around the bay is Paleros, where you are spoilt for choice of beach bars, restaurant, shop and many other facilities.
|Beach / Sea : beachfront.||Lefkada: 28km.|
|Restaurants: 300 metres||Bar/Pub: 300 metres|
|Aktion Airport (PVK): 31km.||Port of Igoumenitsa: 115 km.|
Living area with full length sliding French windows with full view to the pool and sea.
– L shaped sofa
– 2 large armchairs
– Flat screen TV
– Wi.fi and iPod dock
Open plan to an impeccably designed minimalist modern kitchen:
– Granite work surfaces along the back wall with a built in sink unit
– A granite cooking/eating island with hob built in and oven below, surrounded by an oak table and chairs, comfortably seating 8 people.
– Fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and wine cooler
– Large storage room with washing machine.
The first floor can be reached by either stairs up from the ground floor, or can be accessed directly from the left hand side. Upon entering, your eyes are immediately drawn to the atrium that houses an olive tree. The atrium has 3 glass sides and one wall with 3 fantastically coloured fuchsia Bougainvilleas winding their way up. The floor is wooden deck and has a table strategically placed allowing you to sit according to Greek zen. The atrium provides natural light to all of the upper level.
You have the opportunity to experience the unmatched bliss of the authentic eco luxury beds and pillows made by Coco-Mat (http://www.coco-mat.com/en/) in each of the bedrooms. You will never encounter a better sleep.
All of the rooms are fully air conditioned.
Master Bedroom with full length sliding French doors which will bring you out to a large balcony where there are sofas, sun loungers and tables to allow you to enjoy the upper level views of the sea
– Double Bed
– Wall Storage area
– Partition with storage
– Uniquely designed, there are 2 stone hand basins within the ensuite area, a separate W.C to the right, and to the left a separate shower room which has a full length glass, providing the perfect private shower with views of the sea.
Bedroom 2 with full length sliding French doors which open out to a large balcony with view of the sea and mountains
– Double bed
– Large storage cupboard and shelving
– Ensuite with stone basin, W.C and shower
Bedroom 3 with views to the Atrium
– Double bed
– Ensuite with stone column basin, shower and separate WC
– Large storage cupboards and shelving
Bedroom 4 with views to the Atrium
– Double bed
– Ensuite with stone basin, shower and separate W.C
– Large storage cupboard
– Beyond the living room there is the covered dining area that seats 12 people, providing the perfect place to relax on a warm summers evening.
– A 12m x 3m infinity pool is flanked on 3 sides by decking and sunbeds. The front area down to the sea is laid to grass and edged with local plants
– A shower situated by the entrance to the pool area, and from there you go down a few steps to meet the warm sea.
– W.C and hand basin
– Grass area with large sofas just above the sea and BBQ.
– Car parking space.
MINISTRY OF TOURISM AUTHORISED LICENCE
- Air conditioning
- Bath Amenities
- Bathroom with Shower
- Cable-Satellite TV
- Cleaning of the pool twice a week
- Coffee Facilities
- Dining Table
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Garden View
- Linen and towels supplied
- Living Room
- Mid week cleaning
- Mountain View
- Pool towels
- Pool view
- Sea view
- Storage space
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Wi fi internet
- Wine Cooler