Villa Kastos is a uniquely built beachfront villa with spectacular views over the Ionian sea, and the islands of Lefkas, Meganisi, Kalamos, Atokos and the famous Onassis island Scorpios.
“Villa Kastos” is a uniquely built beachfront villa with spectacular views over the Ionian sea, and the islands of Lefkas, Meganisi, Kalamos, Atokos and the famous Onassis island Scorpios.
Together with the Ionian sea being the best in Europe for yachting: https://palerosdreamhomes.com/the-inland-sea/ , the crystal clear, shallow turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and the sheer beauty of the surrounding area, you have the complete and perfect setting for the most memorable holiday. The area offers something for everyone of all ages.
Villa Kastos is the subtle statement of pure luxury. South facing, it enjoys the sun from morning to night and a breath taking panoramic views.
Situated directly on the seafront, this 2 storey villa has been environmentally designed to blending subtly into the background and offers complete privacy. On approaching the villa, you are greeted by the strong smell of the lavender bushes and find yourself level with the green roof that is covered by Sedum, a modern roofing practise that is becoming extremely popular, beyond this you will see the glorious crystal clear blue Ionian sea.
Walking down the left hand side of the villa, towards the sea, there is a cultivated garden consisting of the traditional herbs that are used in Greek cuisine, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano and Mint together with decorative shrubs and Palm trees.
The villa is entered via a private gate, then descends down some wooden deck stairs which are encased by beautiful stone clad walls on one side and fragrant lemon trees to the other. The villa walls are painted in a warm modern greige colour.
All floors are laid with beautiful 1.20 x 1.20 granite tiles
Located in the quiet, traditional Greek village of Pogonia, 5km from the picturesque town of Paleros, the Villa Kastos is evocatively situated amongst olive trees, vineyards and pine trees with a breath taking backdrop of beautiful, idyllic scenery and the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea. Around the bay is Paleros, where you are spoilt for choice of beach bars, restaurant, shop and many other facilities.
|Beach / Sea : beachfront.||Lefkada: 28km.|
|Restaurants: 300 metres||Bar/Pub: 300 metres|
|Aktion Airport (PVK): 31km.||Port of Igoumenitsa: 115 km.|
Living area with full length sliding French windows with full view to the pool and sea.
– L shaped sofa
– 2 large armchairs
– Flat screen TV
– Wi.fi and iPod dock
Open plan to an impeccably designed minimalist modern kitchen:
– Granite work surfaces along the back wall with a built in sink unit
– A granite cooking/eating island with hob built in and oven below, surrounded by an oak table and chairs, comfortably seating 8 people.
– Fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and wine cooler
– Large storage room with washing machine.
The first floor can be reached by either stairs up from the ground floor, or can be accessed directly from the left hand side. Upon entering, your eyes are immediately drawn to the atrium that houses an olive tree. The atrium has 3 glass sides and one wall with 3 fantastically coloured fuchsia Bougainvilleas winding their way up. The floor is wooden deck and has a table strategically placed allowing you to sit according to Greek zen. The atrium provides natural light to all of the upper level.
You have the opportunity to experience the unmatched bliss of the authentic eco luxury beds and pillows made by Coco-Mat (http://www.coco-mat.com/en/) in each of the bedrooms. You will never encounter a better sleep.
All of the rooms are fully air conditioned.
Master Bedroom with full length sliding French doors which will bring you out to a large balcony where there are sofas, sun loungers and tables to allow you to enjoy the upper level views of the sea
– Double Bed
– Wall Storage area
– Partition with storage
– Uniquely designed, there are 2 stone hand basins within the ensuite area, a separate W.C to the right, and to the left a separate shower room which has a full length glass, providing the perfect private shower with views of the sea.
Bedroom 2 with full length sliding French doors which open out to a large balcony with view of the sea and mountains
– Double bed
– Large storage cupboard and shelving
– Ensuite with stone basin, W.C and shower
Bedroom 3 with views to the Atrium
– Double bed
– Ensuite with stone column basin, shower and separate WC
– Large storage cupboards and shelving
Bedroom 4 with views to the Atrium
– Double bed
– Ensuite with stone basin, shower and separate W.C
– Large storage cupboard
– Beyond the living room there is the covered dining area that seats 12 people, providing the perfect place to relax on a warm summers evening.
– A 12m x 3m infinity pool is flanked on 3 sides by decking and sunbeds. The front area down to the sea is laid to grass and edged with local plants
– A shower situated by the entrance to the pool area, and from there you go down a few steps to meet the warm sea.
– W.C and hand basin
– Grass area with large sofas just above the sea and BBQ.
– Car parking space.
MINISTRY OF TOURISM AUTHORISED LICENCE
- Air conditioning
- Bath Amenities
- Bathroom with Shower
- Cable-Satellite TV
- Coffee Facilities
- Dining Table
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Garden View
- Linen and towels supplied
- Living Room
- Mid week cleaning
- Mountain View
- Pool towels
- Pool view
- Safe Deposit Box
- Sea view
- Storage space
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Wi fi internet
- Wine Cooler